update on new job

Well, it has been a while since I have posted last. The new job is going great. I really like my coworkers. The radiologist is a sweetheart. He is always saying "do stress it, it isn't that important" and asking if we are ok. They don't let patients cuss at us. If the patients do, then they are asked to leave the center. Besides, we really don't have that type of clientele. The patients we get there are much classier.

Farah was having preterm labor the other day. They sent her home from work. Carol and I go out to lunch alot. We have ended up at this pizza place at least once or twice a week for the past 3 weeks. They know us now. Its to the point that when we walk in, they start making our order. Dulce is a trip. She is always joking around.

The other day was so funny. It was a very light day at the office. Vanessa was in the file room. She forgot that there was a huge window in there. She was dancing around all crazy. Next thing she realizes, there was a car parked in front of the window with someone sitting in it watching her. She RAN out of there so fast.

We do have one person that we really don't like. He isn't that bad. Its just that he is new (even newer then me) and trying to boss everyone around. He isn't our boss. He is a new marketing rep. Its just that he doesn't know all the work that we do. He doesn't realize that we are so overloaded, it is hard to keep up with it all. There are a few things that we just pretty much let slide because it isn't of utmost importance. Well, he is going around telling us how to do everything. It really upset all the girls. It doesn't help that he looks so young. One of the girls nicknamed him Mickey Mouse. Well, Jodi (the center manager) heard about this. She thought it was funny. When Lee (the jerky guy) was on the phone waiting for her to pick up, he hung up before she could answer. So Jodi yelled out, "He really is an impatient mouse isn't he." We were all on the floor laughing.

Jodi is a really cool center manager. She goes out drinking with some of the girls. She was trying to get me to go out with them on Wednesday. I don't know. I guess I want to wait awhile till I go out drinking with her. I guess to make sure that I am on good footing there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges