Bittersweet Mysteries

This is a poem that I wrote over two years ago. I don't even remember the name of the guy that I liked at the time. Now that is sad!!

Bittersweet Mysteries

To know your thoughts
To know your dreams
To catch a glimpse within
Intrigues aroused
Feelings awakened
Some may say you aren't for me
Some may ask me why
There is a mystery
Its so hard to say
The way you move
The way you smile
The way you think
Its not just one thing
You are a total person
You are a shining soul
Truth and vitality pour forth
I may not be able to tell you
You may never know
Feelings abound
Feelings locked deep inside
Sadness overwhelms
For the bittersweet mysteries
Life brought us together
Life keeps us apart
Not life itself
But fear of living
Fear of reaching out to another
Lives so different
Yet lives so similar
If I only knew
It would be so much easier
I know my thoughts
Yours are a mystery
Friends say they know
How can anyone but you know
Give just a hint
Give just a clue
Let me taste the bittersweet mysteries of life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges