Great Weekend

This was a really productive weekend for me.

First off, I have been majorally cleaning out the stuff in my room. My sister Brenda hauled off tons of books that I wanted to get rid of. I am getting a new bed. So while I was cleaning to take the old one out, I decided to just give my entire room a major overhaul. The mattress is getting delivered today. Unfortunately, the bed is coming a little later.

Now, my main part of the weekend was spent playing EQ2. Krys & I had a lot of fun this weekend. Krys is my real life best friend for over 10 years. Well, we were running around in Maj'Dul, Sinking Sands, Pillars of Flame and the Shimmering Citadel. The guild we are in, Essayons, had a raid on Saturday. That was a lot of fun. We ended up raiding th DeathFist Citadel. It was great. With that raid, the guild members finished 15 heritage quests total in one shot.

Last night, Krys & I were going into Maj'Dul just as it was being taken over by the Orcs. OMG!! I had zoned in first & was running into the city. Krys was still zoning in when I start screaming into the zone for her to CoQ out as soon as she finishes zoning. It was totally insane. The orcs were slaughtering EVERYTHING around. Now that would be an awesome raid event, but the two of us wouldn't be able to handle all that craziness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges