Into the desert

Last night I got tons accomplished in EQ2. It was a pretty decent patch yesterday. The new guild functions are up. Hopefully, this will help us to recruit new members.

Krystae and I spent most of our time in Sinking Sands again. When I first logged in though, I had to run through the 3 thieves in the court quests. I want to get more of the Peacock Club quests out of the way. I am also working on In the Name of Love for the Court of Truth. That is the court that Krys & I decided to get faction with. We are already ally. We aren't at max yet though.

While out on Hullcrusher rock, the named (Mythwail Hullcrusher) spawned. So of course we had to kill her. Our motto is, if it is named, it must die (unless it is epic & we are alone!) Well, time to dive back into Norrath. I have a few quests I want to finish up before heading to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges