OMG

Well, this weekend pretty much sucked.

I worked on Saturday. That wasn't too bad. It was for overtime. The money is ok. I didn't have to answer phones. I spent the entire time in the back room on working on the router.
Afterwards, I ran a few errands for my mom.

On Sunday, I was taking a bunch of stuff out for the bulk pick up and I twisted my ankle. I actually could hear it pop. It has been hurting really bad ever since.

While at work today, I had one of the techs take an x-ray. My doctor had faxed over a prescription for it, so it was completely legit. The radiologist looked at the x-rays and there wasn't a fracture. I didn't think that there was, but I didn't want to be like my sister and walk around on a fracture for a week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges