2nd blast from the past

Yesterday was a complete shock. Yes I hear from Alex every now and then. So hearing from him the other day wasn't a big deal. He is constantly bugging me every few months or so. I believe the last time he bugged me was about a year ago.

However, yesterday I heard from Capt. Joe!!! I hadn't heard from him in years. It was so great to catch up with him. He was shocked how many people from the old crew that I had kept in contact with or at least knew what was going on in their lives.

I did get his cell phone number so we can keep in contact. He wants a bunch of us to get together and go out to dinner or something. That way we can catch up. It was really great to hear from him!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges