Dungeon Runner







Well, I got an invite to play a game called Dungeon Runners. It is a strange little game published by NCSoft. The names of items and descriptions of traits are off the wall. The game play is pretty basic. I am not sure how I feel about it yet, but I am probably going to play it for a while to check it out.












At this point in time, you can only play it by getting an invite directly from NCSoft or from someone already in game. There are two ways you can play. You can play for free or get a $5 per month membership. By having the membership, you have access to the bank, you can use elite items, etc. The highest level is 100. It will take forever to get there. Downside is you can only play a human and there are only 3 classes. I am hoping as the game is developed more, that they will bring out more classes.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges