woohoo!!

Well, I went to the GI doc today. He is one of the docs that Brenda works for. He was a really nice dr. He is having me get a bunch of labs done. He also gave me two meds to take. One of them was a bunch of samples of nexium. The other was for Levsin. I had never heard of that one before. He told me that it was a sublingual pill that you take when an episode starts. I used to take one like that back in the early 80s. It was the one that worked the best fr me. However, I stopped being able to get that one. In fact, most of the drs that I have gone to in the last ten years don't even remember it. Well, I just looked up levsin and it is the SAME med. It is just a different brand!! Awesome!! I just hope that its still going to help me after all these years.

Well, I finished off that book this morning. Robert Aspirin is one of the best. If you love fantasy and you love humor, then you will definitely love his books. His comedic timing is perfect!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges