how stupid can you be?

I wouldn't believe someone could be this stupid until this happened at work.


One of the front desk girls came over into my office to ask for my help. She said that something was wrong with her scanner.


I went to her desk and noticed that it wasn't on. I pushed the on button and it wouldn't come on. The cord in the back was firmly in place. So I did the next logical thing. I made sure it was plugged into the wall socket. It of course wasn't. I told her it wasn't plugged in and that is why it wouldn't work.


Her response was "How would I know it wouldn't work if it wasn't plugged in?" My response was "Well, does you TV work if it isn't plugged in?"


The other girl at the front desk was laughing her ass off at this point. It was completely hysterical!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges