Callahan's Crosstime Saloon

Right now I am reading an omnibus of short stories that were written in the 70s/80s.
If you are into off color humor and tons of puns, then this is definitely the book for you. It is hard to put down. The short stories were all originally written for magazines. There was a computer game that was made way back when (and yes I had played it before).

Speaking of computer games, I was asked the other day why I play some of the games I do and what my playing style was. Well, one of the reasons I play MMOs is because of the people you can meet and also the storylines. Yea I know that sounds corny, but I think of them as interactive books. I love to finish quests and see what's next. My friend Krysta on the other hand is all about the gear and levelling. I could care less what gear I have on and I could care less about level. I just want to be able to continue with the story. I guess that is why games that require too much grinding in between quests bore me way too quickly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges