Lets add on another one

I went to the doctor's office today. My thyroid hormones are all within normal limits. I did have alot of hematuria though. My fasting blood sugar was 112. This is not good. They think that I am insulin resistant. That is the stage before you become diabetic. So its now or never to fight this thing. I am going all out in a war against it. I don't want to become diabetic. I take too many medications as is. They just added Tricor for elevated triglycerides. Its going to be so hard in this house though. There is so much junk food. I keep telling Debbie not to buy it. Well, I will just have to have more willpower.

I ended up having a renal ultrasound to find out why I have hematuria. The rad read it but it wasn't typed yet by the time I left to go home. However, I did see the tech notes on it and there is an abnormal area in my right kidney and my left kidney is larger then my right. I am not exactly sure if there was anything else. I will have to wait until tomorrow to find out. I also had another ultrasound of my thyroid. Of course, there are still nodules in it. I didn't really look at the tech sheet on that one. I already know that it won't change much from the last one.

Well, it looks like yet another diagnosis has been added to my file. Just great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges