My Computer has Furry Babies

Many things can happen at midnight. Many things indeed. Boredom is usually the cause of many.

Last night, I was cruising around the internet looking for something interesting to do. I did not want to be bothered playing any of my MMOs that I subscribe to.

Finally, I found it. It is a little site called GoPets. It allows you to have different furry babies that you can take care of and watch grow. Its not like any of the other virtual pet games. This is quite different.

You still have to feed them and give them something to drink. However, have you ever seen a dog making apple juice before? I did last night. They can craft. There are many different things to craft.

You have to gain levels in order to be able to do certain things. Levels can be obtained through crafting, doing quests, playing games, etc. I played for quite some time last night. I am up to level 4. There are 30 levels at the moment.

There is a small program to download. You can visit other people's land. You can own land yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges