The Newness of Everything

Well, Krys just got her new computer yesterday. She is still trying to get everything set back up on it & configured that way that she likes it. I just can't wait until she can get back into EQ2. It sucks that SOE messed the game up so that no one with Win98 or WinME can log in. They keep saying that they are trying to fix it, but it has been a few weeks now. That is just insane.

I ordered my new cell phone. I should have it on Tuesday. I found out that it was cheaper for me to order over the internet then to go to the store. I wasn't even charged shipping and handling. I am saving about $60. Plus there is a $20 rebate once I get the phone. So that is a HUGE savings.

The choice was for a new cell phone & get rid of the crap I have or an additional RAM chip for my puter. I decided that the cell phone was the more important of the two. I can't wait.

Grr!! I have been having a lot of problems sleeping lately. I get really tired all of a sudden, sleep for about half an hour, then I am wide awake for a few hours. This is not good.

I can't believe that Charmed is ending tonight!! That is so not good!! I have been watching that show since the day it started. It is a great show! There are very few TV shows that I will actually watch. That was one of them.

Well, I am going to try to get a little bit more sleep before I have to go grocery shopping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges