warming up the brain cells

Its time for me to start warming up the brain cells that have been laying dormant for so long. Next month, they will be running a marathon. It is time for the annual NaNoWriMo. That is the National Novel Writing Month. I heard about it for the first time in 2005. The last few years unfortunate incidences arose that prevented me from taking part. In 2005, we were hit by a hurricane and were without electricty for most of the month. Last year, my mom was extremely ill and was needing to be taken care of. This year, I told everyone that they aren't allowed any disasters. I want to take part in it.

So I am going to have to start warming up the brain cells if I am going to be able to write a novel in one month. Heck, half the time I never complete stories that I have already started.

I figured that if I have a time limit, then I will have more chances of completing it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges