Days End

Thankfully, today is finally drawing to a close. It just seemed to go on forever.

Today at work was horrendous. I was stuck in the scheduling room with a bunch of morons. Since the manager and one of the two supervisors were out, they decided they didn't want to do any type of work. Even though company policy does not allow us to have any type of personal music playing, they continued to play it loudly while I was trying to help people on the phone.

The one supervisor that was there just stood back powerless. She lets them run rough shod all over her.

They two nimwits wouldn't answer phones. They didn't do anything but play. You would think we were back in high school with a substitute teacher.

I was thankful when it was time for me to go take over the front desk for closing. Unfortunately, the girls who worked it during the early shift, forgot to mention that there were 4 patients signed in on the prior sheet. They had already highlighted someone on the top sheet. So Z and I naturally thought that we were supposed to continue from there. Within 20 minutes of being up there, we were swarmed by people yelling at us. We were trying to do our best.

Oh and as for them doing something for my birthday, I was told by one of the morons that we were no longer celebrating birthdays. We shall see what happens in November. I can guarantee that since she is one of the popular people, they will be coming around asking for money to get a cake. I am just so sick of all the pettiness that goes on there.

As for home, we ordered pizza and got a Chocolate Chipper cake from Cold Stone Creamery. My sister bought me a cute witches mug.




Plus she gave me $40. She said they didn't know what to buy me. Oh well... Now it is time to go let dreamland overtake the thoughts of the day.

----------------
Now playing: Die My Darling - Needle's Eye
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Anji said…
What an awful day for a birthday, belated happy Birthday anyway!
Wakela said…
Thanks for the birthday wishes. And yes it was a horrible day for my birthday. Heck it would have been a horrible day even if it wasn't my birthday.

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges