Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Name a great website you would recommend to others.

Since right now, I am focusing mainly on losing weight, I would have to recommend SparkPeople. This site lets you track your weight, measurements, food eaten, exercises done, and much more. Plus they have wonderful groups that provide that extra little bit of morale support. There are some great competitions going on as well.

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Get a Free Online Diet

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?

I would have to say at least a 7. I tend to have tons of really crazy dreams. When I wake up in the morning, those dreams just make me really confused.

Salad
Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?

We had several pets in our house when I was growing up. When I was really young we had a dog named Little Man and a cat named Sneakers. My sister moved out and took Little Man with her. When Little Man impregnated another dog, we got one of the liter. We named that dog Gippy. That was the name of my grandma's dog, so that is what I wanted to name this one. I am not sure where she came up with the name though. Once Sneakers died, we got another cat named Pyewacket. We called it Wacky for short.

Main Course
If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?

Ack! First off, I have a fear of people looking at me. So I definitely wouldn't want to. If it was just my voice, then I probably could. It would have to be for a video game or something like that though.

Dessert
What is your favorite kind of hard candy?

Definitely Gobstoppers. I miss them since I went on my diet.


Friday's Feast


View more Friday's Feast participants

Comments

Patti said…
Oh! I like gobstoppers! :) Good luck with your weight loss!! Happy Friday!!! :)
Melli said…
Ohhhhh! GOOD LUCK on your weight loss journey! That is WONDERFUL!!!
Elizabeth said…
Great first feast! Good luck on losing weight!

Mine is at Thought Suite.
Anonymous said…
Great first friday feast... :)
h said…
Good first feast. Hope you reach or get close to your goal.
Gattina said…
Fortunately I don't like candies !
Anonymous said…
what a delicious feast this week!!
Danika Dinsmore said…
I'm not familiar with the Friday Feast, sounds filling.

I posted another round of my Weekend Writing Workout if you'd like to participate.

Hmmm...

a great website... someone just introduced me to this today:
http://phobialist.com/

I dream a lot, I just don't always remember.

I want to be in any commercial that must be filmed in an exotic location.

FRUIT RUNTS! They're hard candies in the shape of little fruits like apples and bananas.
ley said…
Pyewacket? Like from that old movie?

Ooh, I definately have to check out that weight loss site! I'm desperately trying to lose weight, too. Good luck!
Serena said…
Ah, now I can understand your good wish to my weight loss too. Thanks for dropping by. Same to you for the weight loss program.

Serena
ChatnChill
Susie said…
Thanks for visiting my site and recommending SparkPeople. I started using SparkPeople a couple of days ago and I like it.
Anonymous said…
Our main courses are extreme opposites!

Thanks for popping in, and good luck with your diet. You *know* you can do it!
Wakela said…
Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments. Especially the good lucks on my weight loss.

@ gattina - I wish I didn't like candy, or chocolate, or ice cream... ack! I think I am gaining weight just thinking about them.

@ danika - I will definitely be stopping by. I can't wait! Oh and I love runts. We had a dog Whiskey who would eat all the banana ones (I didn't like those!)

@ ley - Yes!! Most people don't recognize the name. It was from "Bell, Book, and Candle"! I love that movie!

@ susie - I am so glad that you like sparkpeople. It has really helped alot.
Jill said…
I'm on sparkpeople too!! Coincidence coincidence!!
Anonymous said…
Yes, a behind's the scenes type person..that's me, too!

Thank you for stopping by to dine with me! Please come again soon! *smiles*
Natalie said…
I haven't thought about gobstoppers in years! Mmmmm!

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges