Raven Halloween Hunt


How many of you like reading? How many more like scavenger hunts?

I found a great combination. Be prepared to spend hours working on this one though.

Be prepared to go searching through about 60 sites to find the image. Don't be fooled. There were some sites that I found the big image that I have to the left. That is not the one you need to find. The one you need is the small one on that they have an example of on the main contest page. After about halfway through, I realized that some authors had both. So of course, I had to go back and start again just to make sure I got the correct ones.

There are tons of prizes to win. You don't get to choose which prizes you get.

I have found out about a bunch of great writers whose books I am going to be searching for.

There are some whose web pages leave me cringing. They were so cumbersome to look through. Some even had a different look to each page. Others opened each page into another window. Its very frustrating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges