Shocked and pleasantly surprised

Well, Sunday's are my weigh in days. I was actually very shocked when I weighed in today. I really thought that I either gained or hadn't lost anything. This week at work was a bear and I know that I cheated a few times. Like when YL went to McDonald's the other day. Not only did I get a chicken caesar salad, but I also got an order of chicken fries. Let's also not forget that VB went to Cold Stone's on Friday. I ended up getting a medium Chocolate Chip Cookie dough with whipped cream on top. Yummy!

Anyway, to make a long story short! I lost weight!! OMG!! I lost another 2 pounds! I can't believe it! I have lost a total of 18 pounds so far.

I am so happy that I did lose though. I know when I don't, I tend to get frustrated and cheat more. Knowing that I am 2 pounds shy of losing 20 is definitely going to make me work harder though. Wow! I can't believe I am doing it.

I have tried and tried so hard over the years. I just could never lose the weight. Then again, they could never get my thyroid regulated before either.

I just need to keep up the momentum. I still have another 90 pounds to go.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is great!! You are doing wonderfully :)

Thank you for joining Our Wicked Weighs - I am in the process of adding you to our blogroll as we speak and to our email list so that you can stay updated on our weigh-ins and so forth.

You have done a great job so far - I hope you can continue to be one our success stories!! Keep up the good work!!
Anonymous said…
WAY TO GO!!! This is wonderful, sounds like you are doing very well. I lost about 2 pounds recently, but then I went away for this weekend and I'm sure I will have put it back on. Chinese smorg, omlette with hash browns and toast, pizza. Hard to stay on course when someone else is feeding you, haha. Oh well, I'm back on the wagon now that I'm home.

I've left you a 'Sweet Treat' on my blog... one with 0 calories, haha. Thanks for visiting my Friday's Feast and leaving me a comment.
Wakela said…
Thanks both of you. Its been tough. Especially since I am the only one in the house dieting. My sister just came home with cookies and brownies last night. Grr!

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges