Time to get off my butt

Ok so birthday is over. That doesn't mean I can still cheat on my diet. Wow! I allowed myself one day of indulgance and it stretched out for a week. Yes, I did not go back to my old eating habits. However, I did sneak in foods that aren't healthy.

Such as that cheeseburger that I just had to have on Friday. I mean really. Plus lets not forget the french fries that juts begged to join in the fun. Not good at all.

I went from simply allowing myself some pizza and a piece of cake on my birthday to a week long splurge. I have had pizza more then once this week, I have had candy, chocolate, cake, cheeseburger, and fries.

I can't get upset at myself. When I do that, I just defeat myself and give up hope. I can't do it.

Tomorrow is my official weigh in day. I already know what I weighed since I cheated and weighed myself today. I will do it tomorrow morning again since that is when I am supposed to be doing it.

I am also giving myself a new start. So I messed up a few days. That still does not undo the fact that I have lost weight. I may have gained a few pounds back, but I am still under my beginning weight.

Tomorrow is the start of something good! I can just feel it.

Comments

Gellianne said…
Hi!So it was your birthday?Happy belated Birthday.Wow, it is nice to find someone who is also like me.I am also having a hard time dieting.Well, my friend said that I am not really trying.Do you have a regimen that you follow?Maybe we can diet together.
Wakela said…
I haven't really been following anything specific. I have just basically been watching what I eat. I am so afraid to go on a "fad" diet. I remember my mom always being on one diet or another.

My doctor did suggest The South Beach diet though. I was thinking about giving it a go.

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges