blah day

Well, I totally feel like crap today. I had things to take care of this morning. I ended up running late. They still wanted me to come into work even though I hadn't had a chance to eat all day and it was almost time to close. Grr... Oh well..

I am so tired. My thyroid has been bothering me all day. It feels like there is something roughly the size of a whale lodged in my throat. It is bothersome to eat or drink anything. I am extremely tired today.

I don't know why since I slept most of the day yesterday. Oh well..

Tomorrow is another day. Hopefully, I will feel better then.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi there!

I saw you came by my site so I wanted to return the attention. :)

I am hypo-thyroid! Oy vey! Tired is so a word I know...

Thanks for stopping by... I'll be sure to visit and check in on ya. ;)

Love and Light,

Monica
Wakela said…
Yea being hypo really makes life "interesting" or should I say uninteresting. Half the time I don't have the energy to do anything.

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges