Corn Casserole Recipe

This was the recipe that I made on Thanksgiving for Corn Casserole. A coworker had given it to me.

Corn Casserole
1 stick butter (melted)
2 eggs
2 boxes Jiffy corn bread mix
2 cans cream corn
2 cans whole kernel corn (drained)
16 oz, container of sour cream

Mix all ingredients together & pour into a large rectanguler dish (at least 11" x 13"). The casserole will rise when cooking so be sure to not put it in a dish where it is to the top because it will overflow. Also don't forget to spray the pan before you pour in the mixture.

Preheat oven to 350 & cook 45 minutes to an hour uncovered.

Serve & Enjoy!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I too have asked the commenters to take the other option. But no one seems to follow it. I too have removed, no follow. Somehow it is going to take a lot of time to teach everyone.

Great recipe. Seems yummy!

Welcome to Michele's M&G!
Wakela said…
I love the dofollow policy also. I guess everyone is just so used to the old way. Eventually more and more people will come around.

And yes! The recipe was delicious! I had some more of it today. It reheated nicely in the microwave.
Anonymous said…
Hi! Kumusta Ka is correct. Thank you for trying to relate with me in Tagalog. I am really touched!

I will try your recipe one time. Seems yummy! Oh, I am hungry now!

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges