doctor's update

Ok. I went to the doctor on Thursday, but I just have been too drained to type up about it.

The doctor was very happy with the weight that I have lost. Even though when I went to him, I had gained a few back so he didn't get to see me at the full weight loss. Its not that I really gained it back, but I was swollen that day. So I had a ton of water weight gain. By the next morning, the weight gain was gone. Oh well.

Anyway, he had me talk to his PA again. She specializes in endocrinology. She had been wanting to put me back on Synthroid for awhile now. So I made a deal with her. I told her that in the past, the had only put me on Synthroid by itself and the main difference that I see between Synthroid and Armour is the T3. So I agreed to go back on Synthroid if and only if she gives me a T3 pill as well. So she gave me a requisition for labs and has agreed to put me on Synthroid and Cytomel. I went yesterday to get the labs drawn. I go back on Thursday to find out the results. She does want to bump up my dosage whether I stay on Armour or go back to Synthroid. She wants me at a higher level. This is good. I have been really sluggish again.

I slept most of the day today. In fact, I am fighting off sleeping right now.

They think the chest pains I have been having are muscle spasms. I hope they are right. I guess its time to use those gift certificates for massage envy that my sister gave me. It just takes so much energy to go there. But it will probably help me out.

Comments

Gellianne said…
Hi, Wakela! Me, too, I feel sleepy.It is Sunday here and I am at work. Anyways, yeah, a massage can help ease out those muscle pains.Take care
Le Butterfly said…
How are the meds working now?

I hate all the medication after a while started feeling like I was a drug addict but with the "high".

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges