Ruins of Kunark

Well, I have spent quite of bit of time in Kunark lately. EQ2 is interesting again. At least until I reach 80 and get bored again.

Krystae and I were running around in Kylong Plains today. We did a few quests there. Then we decided to get adventurous. We started running through some of the high end zones just to see what they looked like. We had to be really careful in some spots. We were able to invis through most of it, but there were some mobs that could see through invis.

Yesterday I didn't play EQ2 at all. Instead, I was playing Vanguard. Krystae kept telling me how much it sucked. So even though I had gotten it, I just never got around to playing it. I think its a pretty decent game. Its not as bad as she says it is. I think that she is used to the class designations of EQ1 & EQ2 so she doesn't like this game. The Warden in Vanguard is much different then what she is used to.

I am glad that I gave it a try. I can see myself playing it more often then she does. It gives me something to do besides just EQ2. I have the station access so I can play EQ1, EQ2, SWG, Matrix, and Vanguard for one monthly fee. I ditched all my other games that had monthly fees. I figured that I would just keep the station access since its the best value and money is pretty tight right now.

Comments

Betty said…
I love to play games. I play on a the Pogo website. I pay a yearly membership fee, and there are a lot of games to play. Have you heard of Pogo and considered playing online?

Betty
Wakela said…
Hi Betty! Actually I do play at Pogo every now and then. My favorite game there is Poppit!
Oh, I'm so jealous. I'd love to get into a game, but am too thrifty to spend $ on a subsription, don't have the time to really get into it, & am stuck with dial-up. My new neighborhood is in the Dark Ages, so no broadband. Maybe someday...

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges