Somebody Stole All My Spoons

If you don't know about the spoon theory, you should really read it.

Anyway, the past few weeks, I have been sliding downhill real fast. I can barely get out of bed. I can barely move in the morning. I ache from head to toe. I can barely keep anything down in the morning, including my pills.

I just want to crawl somewhere and hide right now. I can barely stop crying this morning because of the pain. The doctor's PA told me that it isn't related to my thyroid. So what is it? Why should I be barely able to move? My muscles ache and twitch involuntarily.

My face feels so puffy. That I know is from the thyroid. When I do my weekly weigh-ins on Sundays, I also do measurements. My neck is an inch bigger then it was last year. I am thinking that it is because of my thyroid. It feels really uncomfortable to swallow.

I just don't feel like I have any energy. I can already tell that today is going to be hell at work. Its going to be a long day that just won't seem to end.

Comments

Gellianne said…
Hello, there! Hope you have your spoons already.

Thanks for putting me on your blog roll.

I still have to work on my blog roll.

Anyways, I would just like to thank you for being my friend. Really, I would say, you are my very first friend here in the blogosphere.

Take care.

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges