Things that go bump in the night

So I created a facebook account finally. My cousins and a bunch of other family members had accounts already. Its nice and easy for me to keep track of family in other countries because of it.

Tonight at work was really bizarre. First off, Z kept talking about her brazilian wax that she had done today. She went into detail about how they do them. Umm... All I have to say is OUCH!!

Later, CM and AR heard scurrying noises in the ceiling. Yikes! I don't think I want to know what was making that noise.

At least the lights in the parking lot were working tonight. It would have been a bad thing if they were still out. I hate walking out in the dark like that.

Tonight was a great episode of NCIS. I can't believe that Gibbs almost died. I am glad that he didn't though. I did go to the website and check out what was in the time capsule though. That was interesting. They really went into a lot of detail on that.

I really should go see my doctor. I have been having alot of left sided chest pain and pain in the left arm. I keep putting it off though. I am so tired of doctors. Unfortunately, its a necessary evil for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges