what were they thinking?

Ok. I just had it with people today. I feel like crawling somewhere so I don't have to deal with anyone.

All of the people who came into the center today were insane! The patients on the phone were insane! They were saying stupid things and doing stupid things!

I swear! I was trying to schedule an appointment for one woman and every question I asked her, she would answer with an extremely bizarre answer. I could have asked her what color is the sky and I bet she probably would have said equilateral triangle or something just as weird. I asked her name and I can't even remember what she said, but by the time I got her off the phone, I was ready to beat my head on the desk. I asked her the name of her doctor and she said "yes". Um.. ok.. Your doctor's name is yes? Of course it wasn't. That is how much people pay attention when you are talking to them.

I just didn't want to talk on the phone. That is why when Krysta called tonight, I sort of blew her off. Its not that I don't like talking to her, its just I can't deal with anyone else today. Ok... Its time to go get some sleepy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges