Early Review- Dare To Be Different

image

Book Description

 

Decisions, decisions! How is a girl supposed to choose? Lessons of right and wrong are put to the test in the Scenarios series, where you can test your decision-making abilities in an eye-opening, but safe, way. Each book follows a character up to the point where she has to make an important, life-changing decision—then it’s your turn to choose. Will your choices lead to a happy ending?


[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW13j07rGDM&fs=1&hl=en_GB&rel=0]

 

Book Review

 

Both of these stories had been previously published as separate books.   They are geared towards tween in the hopes that it will help them to develop the ability to make the right decisions in tough situations.

At first when I heard interactive fiction, my mind flashed back to the Choose Your Own Adventure series of the 1980s.  This book wasn’t as interactive as that.  It was more like choose your own ending.  Bit it worked for these stories.

The stories are about friends who slowly try to push you towards what you know isn’t right.  How do you react?  Do you continue to do what your friends want even though you know its not right?  Do you follow your conscious and stand up for what you believe?

This series is definitely a must read for young girls. 

In conjunction with the Wakela's World Disclosure Statement, I received a product in order to enable my review. No other compensation has been received. My statements are an honest account of my experience with the brand. The opinions stated here are mine alone.



Comments

Wy said…
Thank you very much for your post! I am very interested in your points.
Angelika said…
Book marked, I enjoy your blog! :)
rich said…
great share, great article, very usefull for me…thank you
Caal said…
Good job! what a great post!
sandra said…
I will talk about it to my friends. Thanks ;)
Lyle said…
Thank you very much for your post! I am very interested in your points.
Doyscher said…
My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post's to be just what I'm looking for. Does one offer guest writers to write content in your case? I wouldn't mind composing a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome site!
Blasing Jim said…
Your post is very interesting. I've read your blog for few days now and I trully enjoy your blog. Thank you for your great work!
S Ayler said…
Your post is very interesting. I've read your blog for few days now and I trully enjoy your blog. Thank you for your great work!
Liz said…
Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's challenging to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appeal. I must say you have done a amazing job with this. Also, the blog loads super fast for me on Opera. Superb Blog!
[...] Wakela Runen’s World –review [...]
john said…
I represented strictly trying this unique material for a while . Soon there after 6 non stop including continuous Googleing, ultimately I got it in your site . I inquire whats exactly the absence along the lines of Google plan the specific dont social rank this sort of enlightening content in meridian of each and every tilt . Often the top quality sites are full like refuse .
[...] I had already reviewed one of the other books in this series, Dare To Be Different.  [...]

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges