Review–Lilly’s Wedding Quilt

 

image

 

Book Description

 

She isn't looking for love. He's mending a broken heart. It will take divine intervention for these two to get together.

Local Amish schoolteacher Lilly Lapp is tired of weddings, afraid of horses, and immersed in caring for her depressed mother. But when Jacob Wyse, a handsome horse breeder from her small community rescues her from a dangerous accident, Lilly discovers a renewed interest in life and the possibility of love.

Yet Jacob has lost the one true love of his life to another man and doesn't care to expose himself to the vulnerabilities of loving again.

God works to bring this unlikely pair into a sweet romance to produce a pattern of faith, which leads to the creation and comfort of Lilly's Wedding Quilt.

Book Review

 

This is my second time reading an Amish romance.  I have to say that I was thoroughly caught up in the story from the first page. 

The writing style stayed true to the culture being portrayed in this story.  The characters were wonderfully described.  I could picture myself standing amongst them.

Jacob’s had one true love and her name was Sarah.  However, she married another man.  This caused Jacob’s heart to break.  He didn’t want another woman.  He only wanted Sarah.

Lilly had no desire to love or marry.  She spent all of her time working or taking care of her mother.  She had no time for herself. 

The interplay between the two of them as they try to fight the love that has sparked between them is intense. 

This is the second book in a series.  I know that I will be searching out the stores to get the first one. 

In conjunction with the Wakela's World Disclosure Statement, I received a product in order to enable my review. No other compensation has been received. My statements are an honest account of my experience with the brand. The opinions stated here are mine alone.



Comments

Mo'Betta said…
Thanks for visiting!
Randell Wadman said…
Hello there, I found your weblog via Google whereas looking and your post seems to be very fascinating for me.Randell Wadman
Brad said…
Definitely, what a great blog and illuminating posts, I definitely will bookmark your website.All the Best!
Yves said…
Thanks for that awesome posting. It saved MUCH time :-)
T Bliekied said…
Great site and post!
Whit said…
I and also my pals have been checking the excellent information located on your site and then all of the sudden developed an awful feeling I never thanked you for those secrets. Most of the women came absolutely glad to read all of them and have undoubtedly been making the most of those things. Appreciate your truly being well thoughtful and for making a decision on this kind of impressive subjects millions of individuals are really wanting to be informed on. Our honest regret for not expressing gratitude to you sooner.
wedding themes said…
Excellent post. I like the way you expose your writing talent! Keep up good work.
http://www.poolfencingperth.net Thanks for that awesome posting. It saved MUCH time :-)
安心 said…
This recorded a piece of me! Eagle Air is a novice looking to be free to stroll all the exhibitions "Life is to learn not to get ..."I like this sentence, very healthy outlook on life: You do not get a satisfactory cause; is learned How closer to happiness. You do not get the victory; is to learn how to avoid failure. You do not get the final result you want; that things will not be satisfactory to learn ...
Oralia Dongo said…
An fascinating discussion is value comment. I feel that you need to write more on this subject, it won't be a taboo subject however generally individuals are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers
http://www.commissionpayload.info/2011/03/super-affiliate-coaching-club.html Thanks for that awesome posting. It saved MUCH time :-)
john said…
I comprised rigorously attempting this unique material for a while . After 6 from day to night much like continuous Googleing, at last I got it in your site . I wonder whats exactly the absence for instance Google techniques that dont social station this kind of kinda illuminating websites in peak of each and every tilt . An highly regarded blogs are full similar to garbage .
Interesting viewpoint. I’m curious to think what type of impact this would need globally? Sometimes people purchase a little upset with universal expansion. I will be back soon and followup with a response.

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges