Review–Sweet Baklava

 

image

Book Description

 

After years of looking for a place to belong, Paula Andrews finally finds her niche in Tarpon Springs, Florida. Her soap and candle shop flourishes, and her friendship with the Papadopoulos family gives her the love and support she never got from her own family.


The only thing missing is a romance—or in the grand hopes of the Papadopoulos family, a proper marriage. Preferably with Nick, their favorite son, currently serving in the Air Force. Paula, however, has doubts. After all, he’s been gone a long time and loves flying. Their lives have grown apart. Would he still feel anything for her?


When Nick comes home on leave, sparks fly, and not just with Paula. Nick's father wants him home, helping with the family sponge-diving business. His mother wants him back in the family, back in church. Nick just wants Paula . . . and the Air Force.

 
So who’s going to give in first? And what will it mean for their love and future?

Book Review

 

This was a quirky, quickie, fun read.  I really enjoyed it. 

The Papadopoulos family was boisterous , pushy, and fun loving.  But they do everything with the utmost love and devotion to their family and friends.  This is the type of family that you would love to belong to.

All of the characters were well thought out and had a wonderful interplay together. 

I do feel like I gained ten pounds with all the food that they fed to Paula just to keep her around.  It sounded so yummy. 




Sweet Baklava (9781426708701): Debby Mayne: Books

ISBN: 142670870X
ISBN-13: 9781426708701


In conjunction with the Wakela's World Disclosure Statement, I received a product in order to enable my review. No other compensation has been received. My statements are an honest account of my experience with the brand. The opinions stated here are mine alone.



Comments

Kelli Guilbeau said…
I'm following you, won't you follow me :) @ www.letsstartsavingnow.com
I can't wait to see what great new blogs I find today.
Malcolm Kassing said…
I love the way you write and also the theme on your blog. Did you code this yourself? I'm very very impressed.
burberry said…
Let's keep in touch.
you obtained a instead excellent website, Glad I seen it via yahoo.

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges