Review–Yanni–Truth of Touch

image

Product Review

 

I recently received a digital copy of Yanni’s newest CD from One2One Network.

This is Yanni’s first album in several years.  I had always liked listening to Yanni.  His music is very relaxing.   Truth of Touch was no different.

The album is labeled as an instrumental album.  However, there are two songs on it that actually have lyrics.  On those two songs, the instruments play the key role. 

My favorite song is Guilty Pleasure.   It seems almost to have a mellow jazz beat to it. 

The Track List Includes:

  1. Truth Of Touch
  2. Echo Of A Dream
  3. Seasons
  4. Voyage
  5. Flash Of Color
  6. Vertigo
  7. Nine
  8. Can’t Wait
  9. Guilty Pleasure
  10. O Luce Che Brilla Nell’Oscurita
  11. I’m So
  12. Long Way Home
  13. Yanni & Arturo
  14. Mist Of A Kiss
  15. Secret

 

Yanni recently started a 40 date US tour.  He will be travelling through most major cities in the US.  Check here for Yanni Tour Dates nearest you.

In conjunction with the Wakela's World Disclosure Statement, I received a product in order to enable my review. No other compensation has been received. My statements are an honest account of my experience with the brand. The opinions stated here are mine alone.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges