Fatal Storm

image

Book Description

 

The Indiana Paranormal Investigators are spending a night in a gothic mansion on the outskirts of Cedar Point, Indiana. Four people are participating...only three remain in the morning. There have been other disappearances and homicides in the past related to the mansion. And the one common denominator has been the weather. FATAL STORM finds Dagger and his entourage spending a night at the mansion to seek answers. But they get more than they bargain for as another storm builds on the horizon. This is the fifth book in the Chase Dagger series which combines mystery with elements of fantasy, sci-fi, and horror.

Book Review

 

Even though this is the fifth book in the series, I did not feel lost at all.  I like when an author is capable of writing a series where each book can be read by itself and still stand on its own merits.

Lee Driver has created a wonderful mystery that sucked me into the drama from the beginning.  There are great characters, tons of twists and turns, and awesome imagery throughout the book.

What I found interesting was that not only was this a mystery book in the true sense of the word, but it was also heavy in the paranormal.  I love reading most things paranormal.  So this really combined my two true loves in books.  And Lee did a great job balancing both of them.

In conjunction with the Wakela's World Disclosure Statement, I received a product in order to enable my review. No other compensation has been received. My statements are an honest account of my experience with the brand. The opinions stated here are mine alone.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges