Beauty and the Beast: Belle’s Magical World

image

Video Description

 

The Adventures of Disney’s Beloved Princess Continue…

From the “tale as old as time” comes a new Special Edition inspired by the original classic, Beauty and the Beast.

Join Belle, Disney’s spirited princess, Beast, Cogsworth, Lumiere, and some charming new friends, as they discover how teamwork and friendship can turn a once-gloomy castle into a dazzling palace fit for a princess!  Adorned with delightful bonus features, your favorite characters, and enchanting songs, this fun-filled, instant classic proves that true beauty shines from within!

Video Review

 

This movie was absolutely adorable!  Then again, I love pretty much everything that Disney has put out.  You get to see all the favorite characters from the original movie.

I do have to admit that I was a little disappointed that they did not get Angela Lansbury to voice Mrs. Potts again.  I really loved her voice work on the original movie. 

Just like on the original movie’s DVD, there are sing-a-long bonus content as well as games. 

In conjunction with the Wakela’s World Disclosure Statement, I received a product in order to enable my review. No other compensation has been received. My statements are an honest account of my experience with the brand. The opinions stated here are mine alone.

Comments

tracyann said…
I love watching Beauty and the Beast and I think that this new video produced by Disney will be a hit not only to kids but also to adults. Thanks for sharing it hope I could buy the video as soon as possible. My kids will probably love it.
My recent post שיווק סלולרי

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges