Riders of the Western Stage

image

CD Description

 

Group Members

Shorty Bud - Guitar / Vocals - 35 years' experience as a singer-songwriter
Too-Tall Pete - Bass / Vocals - 30 years experience, also plays with The Good Brothers
Kowboy Ken - Guitar / Vocals - Singer-Songwriter-Entertainer

Song List

  • Riders of the Western Stage
  • Ragtime Cowboy Joe
  • When You Fall off your Horse
  • 30 Below on the Range
  • Buffalo Gals
  • Alberta Wind
  • Ontario Cowboy
  • I’ll Hold You in My Heart
  • Red River Valley
  • Thanks for the Prairies
  • Don’t Fence Me In / Tumbleweeds
  • The Cowboy’s Western Barn Dance
  • Home on the Range

 

CD Review

 

I grew up listening to country music.  And I am not talking about what people consider country music today.  I grew up with the greats like Johnny Cash, Hank Williams, George Strait, Willie Nelson and many more. 

If you like the older style of country music, then you will definitely enjoy this CD!  These 3 gents from Ontario, Canada really harmonize well.

This CD is a great mixture of old classics and songs that members of the group have written.  And the newer songs were written with the same stylization as the older music. 

There are some videos posted of them on YouTube playing at different venues up in the Ontario, Canada area.


[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7dwrWTZ-LM]

You find out more about the Riders of the Western Stage through their facebook page.

In conjunction with the Wakela’s World Disclosure Statement, I received a product in order to enable my review. No other compensation has been received. My statements are an honest account of my experience with the brand. The opinions stated here are mine alone.

Comments

Elizabeth said…
Neat Site.....OLD FOLLOWER

Elizabeth

Silver's Reviews
http://silversolara.blogspot.com
Neal Stewart said…
Wagon wheels huh? Funny topic but it was actually pretty catchy.
My recent post Sheetz Jobs Vs Kroger Jobs
Intriguing post reminds me of an additional gem. When you cannot determine
a compliment any line of attack, pay yourself one.

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges