Blood Sword

51Ut7jwxgzL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-64,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_

Book Description

 

His Oath...

My loyalty and sword to Rhaetia are true.
I lend my wit and might in fealty to you.
Neither through words, nor actions and deeds, will I dishonor thee.

His Quest...

One by one, the heirs to the Rhaetian throne have fallen, and now the future of the kingdom rests on the champion of the realm—the Blood Sword—finding the missing daughter of the king—the Lost Princess.

Blood Sword (Lost Princess Series Book 1)...

On the island nation of Xa’aia, the Blood Sword is enslaved as a gladiator and forced to fight to entertain the masses. However, to continue the search for the Lost Princess, he will do anything to gain his freedom.

Seeing a chance for escape, Zelayra, whore to Prince Calyl of Xa’aia, purchases the barbarian gladiator—so unlike the usual J’Haran prisoners and her Xa’aian captors in looks. But there is no time to ponder her similarity to the stranger and no time to explore the distant memories and unusual feelings his presence inspires, for she’s not the only one who’s been scheming in the island kingdom.

Book Review

 

This was a quick paced fun read.  I did not want to put it down at all.  When I first received this book, I wasn’t sure what to expect.  Sometimes newer fantasy series show such promises, but aren’t fleshed out properly.

This one was done just right.  There was just enough world building to the point of creating the space in my mind perfectly while not getting overly mired down in the details.

The characters were all well written and I just wanted more.

I can’t wait for the next book in the series.  This is definitely one author to keep an eye on.

In conjunction with the Wakela’s World Disclosure Statement, I received a product in order to enable my review. No other compensation has been received. My statements are an honest account of my experience with the brand. The opinions stated here are mine alone.

Comments

tracyann said…
I love the book review. It is hard to find someone that can truly help you find yourself from being lost. Do they release book from Amazon? Thanks for sharing another wonderful creation from great authors.
My recent post הדרכת הורים
Jhenny said…
Great book review! I am very lucky I have found the post here.. I just want to check this out and see if the bookstore here has it..
My recent post Sharepoint Hosting
Shelli said…
This is my first time go to see at here and i am in
fact pleassant to read everthing at single place.
Brock said…
Just want to say your article is as amazing. The clearness on your post is simply excellent and that i can assume you are an expert on this subject.
Well together with your permission allow me to snatch your RSS feed to
keep up to date with coming near near post. Thanks 1,000,000 and please
keep up the gratifying work.
kent cigarettes said…
Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog web site?

The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea
Hi! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog post
or vice-versa? My site covers a lot of the same topics as yours and I believe we could greatly
benefit from each other. If you might be interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail.
I look forward to hearing from you! Wonderful blog by the way!
Nigel said…
I'm impressed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's both equally educative and interesting, and let me tell
you, you have hit the nail on the head. The issue is something
which not enough folks are speaking intelligently about.
I am very happy I came across this in my hunt for something regarding this.
Link exchange is nothing else except it is just placing the other person's website link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do similar for you.
Analisa said…
I visited multiple blogs but the audio quality for audio
songs existing at this web page is genuinely superb.
Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your weblog. You have some really good posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like
to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
Please blast me an e-mail if interested. Thanks!
Madelaine said…
Hey! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog
platform are you using for this website? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've
had issues with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
I am in fact pleased to read this weblog posts which contains tons of helpful information, thanks for providing such information.
Hurrah, that's what I was exploring for, what a material! present here at this blog, thanks admin of this site.
watch nfl said…
It's truly a nice and useful piece of info. I'm happy that
you just shared this useful information with us.
Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
when summer comes, our summer activity ranges out of kayaking to mountain climbing and also hiking too;;
Rosalind said…
Yes! Finally someone writes about buy cigarettes.
Georgina said…
Pretty section of content. I simply stumbled upon your website and in accession
capital to say that I get actually enjoyed account your weblog posts.
Any way I will be subscribing to your augment or even
I success you access constantly quickly.

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges