Jam packed TV season

So normally, I can't find too many TV shows that I actually like to watch.  However, this season there are so many that I am having to DVR a lot and watch them later.

Here is a list of shows that I plan on watching:

Sunday

  • 8 PM  Once Upon A Time


Monday

  • 8 PM Bones

  • 9 PM Sleepy Hollow (DVR because my sister thinks its too scary...)

  • 9 PM Genealogy Road Show

  • 10 PM Castle

  • 10 PM The Black List


Tuesday

  • 8 PM NCIS

  • 8 PM Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

  • 9 PM NCIS:  LA

  • 10 PM Chicago Fire

  • 10 PM Cold Justice


Wednesday

  • 8 PM Arrow

  • 9 PM Criminal Minds

  • 9 PM Tomorrow People

  • 10 PM Ironside


Thursday

  • 8 PM Big Bang Theory

  • 8 PM Once Upon A Time In Wonderland

  • 9 PM The Crazy Ones

  • 9 PM Sean Saves the World

  • 9:30 PM The Michael J Fox Show

  • 10 PM Elementary


Friday

  • 8 PM Undercover Boss

  • 9 PM Shark Tank

  • 10 PM Dracula


What do you plan on watching this season?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges