5 Post Meme

I was tagged by Simone's Butterfly :

1. Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words given below (family, friend, yourself, your love, anything you like).
2. Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better.
3. Don’t forget to read the archived post and leave comments.

I this is a pretty cool meme.

Here we go:

1. Family -
This one was difficult since I don't post about my family too often.
Soulful Sunday

2. Friend
This one was easy since I mention her when I talk about video gaming. However, this post was all about her. So that is why I chose it.
Krystae is Normal?

3. Yourself
Wouldn't that be the entire blog? LOL!
Doctor's Update
A Shift in the Waist Line

4. Your Love
Well, I haven't been in a relationship for a very long time. I did write up a little about a past relationship for Soap Opera Sunday.
Soap Opera Sunday #1

5. Anything you like
Weekend Writing Workout #3 I may not be that great at writing, but I enjoy doing it. This was a fun piece to do. I have been bad and haven't been doing the workouts the last few weekends. I will have to make sure it gets done this weekend.
You're Getting Under My Skin This is something I wish I could tell all the patients that I deal with.

I tag:
1. Gelianne from Everyday Adventures
2. Crystal from Choc Mint Girl
3. Norma from Collecting My Thoughts
4. Danica from The Journey of Writer Danica Favorite
5. Betty from Betty's This and That


And Don’t forget to read the archived post and leave comments.

Comments

Jodi Cleghorn said…
Hiya .. Michele sent me to share in your world.

I love the illustrations in the background.

An interesting meme challenge!! Thanks for sharing xxxx
Michele sent me this morning! I think I've done this meme -- not easy, as I don't always blog about myself. In fact, I usually don't!

I'm going to have to check out that writer's workout thing... as if Writer's Island and Weekend Wordsmith aren't enough!
Wakela said…
Hi Jodi & Susan! Thanks for stopping by.

@susan: I love the weekend workout. I have just been lazy lately with my writing.
Anonymous said…
Hi. I did this meme awhile back. It seems deceptively easy but i found it quite challenging!

You linked to some great past posts which Michele sent me to check out.
Anonymous said…
This is not an easy meme to do. I do not write about my family or my relationships anywhere.

Michele sent me yet again!
Oooh, I did this one a while ago--it was fun revisiting some old posts that I'd forgotten.
I love reading previous blog posts that I've missed--now I'm going to go discover more about you. :)

Hello, Michele sent me!
Anonymous said…
Hello! I will do it later. It is 615Am here right now.Thanks for tagging me.
Betty said…
I would love to participate in the meme except I'm not sure what I am supposed to be doing. I understood it was supposed to be about 5 other posts that I have done before. Trouble since I just started blogging about a week or so ago and haven't posted that much, and I hate to have to keep asking you for help.
Anonymous said…
Thanks for dropping by.
Anonymous said…
I will check in the links too this time. No wonder Michele sent me back!
Jean-Luc Picard said…
You have a good looking and stlish blog!
Anonymous said…
Hi!Finally, I finished it. I learned about my blog doing it.Thanks!
Choc Mint Girl said…
Hey, Wakela!!! I've done my meme. :)
Wakela said…
@Betty: Hey Betty! I know, how about if you hold off for a few weeks on doing this meme. That way you can get a few more posts under your belt. Plus it can give you some ideas on what to blog about.

@Gelianne & Choc Mint Girl: I will head on over and take a look.

@Rolly, bobkat, guatami, & monty: Thanks for stopping by.

@jean-luc picard: hmm... as a big star trek fan, I would never imagined that when I started this log that I could say that captain picard beamed over. LOL! Actually Picard was one favorite captain.

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges